Aims and Scope
The Journal of Topology publishes papers of high quality and significance in topology, geometry and adjacent areas of mathematics. Interesting, important and often unexpected links connect topology and geometry with many other parts of mathematics, and the editors welcome submissions on exciting new advances concerning such links, as well as those in the core subject areas of the journal.
The Journal of Topology was founded in 2008. It is published quarterly with articles published individually online prior to appearing in a printed issue.
Abstracting and Indexing Information
- Academic Search Complete (EBSCO Publishing)
- Academic Search Ultimate (EBSCO Publishing)
- Biotechnology Source (EBSCO Publishing)
- Current Contents: Physical, Chemical & Earth Sciences (Clarivate Analytics)
- Mathematical Reviews/MathSciNet/Current Mathematical Publications (AMS)
- Science Citation Index Expanded (Clarivate Analytics)
- SCOPUS (Elsevier)
- STM Source (EBSCO Publishing)
- Web of Science (Clarivate Analytics)