Aims and Scope
Since 1926 the Journal of the London Mathematical Society has been publishing significant research, predominantly in pure mathematics. The Journal aims to publish papers which are of medium length, of high quality, are well-written and appeal to a broad mathematical audience.
The Journal, Proceedings and Bulletin of the London Mathematical Society have long been among the world's leading mathematical research periodicals. They have been joined by the Transactions of the London Mathematical Society, a fully open access online journal launched in March 2013. All four journals share a common Editorial Advisory Board and the same standard of peer review. The Bulletin also publishes survey articles, book reviews and obituaries.
Subject coverage of the LMS periodicals ranges across a broad spectrum of mathematics, covering the whole of pure mathematics together with some more applied areas of analysis, mathematical physics, theoretical computer science, probability, and statistics.
Abstracting and Indexing Information
- Academic Search Complete (EBSCO Publishing)
- Academic Search Ultimate (EBSCO Publishing)
- Biotechnology Source (EBSCO Publishing)
- Current Contents: Physical, Chemical & Earth Sciences (Clarivate Analytics)
- Mathematical Reviews/MathSciNet/Current Mathematical Publications (AMS)
- Science Citation Index (Clarivate Analytics)
- Science Citation Index Expanded (Clarivate Analytics)
- SCOPUS (Elsevier)
- STM Source (EBSCO Publishing)
- VINITI (All-Russian Institute of Science & Technological Information)
- Web of Science (Clarivate Analytics)
- ZBMATH (Zentralblatt MATH)